Got it Handled Bowls
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Courtesy: www.ilovetocreate.com
- Artist: Suzie Shinseki
This Project Uses
- Small Handled Bowl bisque (case) (DUNCA 35370C)
- Small Handled Bowl bisque (DUNCA 35370)
- Medium Handled Bowl bisque (DUNCA 35371) Out Of Stock
- Light Wine (DUNCA CN081-002) Discontinued
- Light Kiwi (DUNCA CN181-002) Discontinued
- Pure Brilliance (gallon) (DUNCA PB001-128)
- No. 6 Fan Glaze brush (DUNCA SB807) Discontinued
- Potter's Sponge - Synthetic (CLSP001)
- Wipe bowls with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- LARGE BOWL: Brush three coats of Light Kiwi onto inside of bowl. Let dry.
- SMALL BOWL: Brush three coats of Light Wine onto inside of bowl. Let dry.
- Brush two good coats of Pure Brilliance to outside and bottoms of both bowls. Let dry.
- Stilt bowls on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.