Bartender's Favorite Martini Ornament
- Wipe ornament with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Lightly with pencil, draw lines across stem of glass and base. Refer to photo.
- Trace olive pattern on small piece of shelf paper. Cut out olive shape and stick to martini ornament as a mask. (You can also freehand olive shape if preferred.)
- If using olive mask, brush three coats Bright Straw on top part of martini glass ornament. Let dry. (If shape is drawn, avoid painting in olive shape.)
- Remove olive stencil. Brush three coats Light Kiwi in olive. Let dry.
- Brush a line of Bright Caribbean on lower part of olive and blend to create shadow.
- Dab a dot of Neon Red at end of olive for pimento.
- Use a circle template and draw a few small, various size circles. Paint with a coat of Neon Orange. Dab a few smaller Neon Red circles. Let dry.
- Draw 4-5 lines across the stem of martini glass. Paint top segment with three coats Light Kiwi and the next segment with Bright Caribbean. Continue painting, alternating colors. Let dry.
- Use pencil and freehand the two sections on base. Paint with three coats Neon Orange. Refer to photo.
- Line the Bright Caribbean areas with French Dimensions Neon Blue and make a line of French Dimensions French Papaya down the orange stripe at base of cup.
- Make a few dots inside cup with French Dimensions Really White to suggest bubbles. Let dry thoroughly.
- Brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance to martini ornament. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
As Low As: $1.70
As Low As: $2.25
As Low As: $28.35