There are 5 colors of Glitz, GZ-601 Opal Ice Glitz, GZ-602 Copper Glitz, GZ-603 Gold Glitz, GZ-604 Pearl Glitz and GZ-605 Burnished Gold Glitz. They can be used on glass or ceramic surfaces.
- These colors can be used alone or added to any other G series glass enamels. Testing is recommended.
- Available in 1/2 oz. jars.
- Can be used on top of glass or between.
- They are not meant for a overall coverage but as a added highlight/Glitz or a accent to your design.
- When capped you will dimension the metallic finish slightly.
- Shake well until it releases from the bottom of the jar. Then, stir well to make sure that they are completely mixed. Keep mixed up while working as the metallics will fall to the bottom of jar.
- After firing, wash/brush off any burn off residue on the surface.
- NOT recommended to apply color on top of Glitz. This could cause the color to repel or pull back. Testing is recommended.
- These can be used on top of ceramic glazed surfaces as a third fire accent also.
Shake and stir well until product is thoroughly mixed. Apply on top or between layers of glass. Can also be used as a third fire product on finished ceramics surfaces. Fire to full fuse (minimum temperature 1390° F) 1425° to 1550° F or cone 015-016 for ceramic surfaces. After firing use a soft brush and water to remove and rinse away residual burn off.
Opal Ice Glitz
- Item Code: EARTH GZ601