Tree with Bluebirds Plaque
This Project Uses
- Tree Plaque bisque (DUNCA 38562)
- Pure Brilliance (4 oz.) (DUNCA PB001-004) Discontinued
- Light Kiwi (DUNCA CN181-002) Discontinued
- Dark Kiwi (DUNCA CN183-002)
- Dark Briarwood (DUNCA CN233-002) Discontinued
- Dark Black (DUNCA CN253-002) Discontinued
- Bright Brown (DUNCA CN282-002) Discontinued
- Neon Blue (DUNCA CN502-002) Discontinued
- Neon Orange (DUNCA CN504-002) Discontinued
- No. 1 Liner brush (DUNCA SB802) Discontinued
- No. 6 Fan Glaze brush (DUNCA SB807) Discontinued
- No. 8 Round brush (DUNCA SB811) Discontinued
- Potter's Sponge - Synthetic (CLSP001)
- Wipe plaque with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to back of plaque. Let dry.
- Brush one solid coat Dark Briarwood to tree trunk. With sponge, wipe back color against the direction of the trunk lines. Let dry.
- Brush 2-3 coats Bright Brown over tree trunk. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Kiwi on lower areas of the foliage.
- Sketch two bluebirds perched on a branch (refer to photo).
- Paint birds using Neon Blue and with a Neon Orange chest.
- Brush three coats Light Kiwi on upper parts of the foliage on tree followed with some Bright Kiwi on the upper parts of the clumps. Mottle leaves with some Dark Kiwi. Let dry.
- Stilt plaque on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
As Low As: $9.10
As Low As: $1.98