- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Courtesy: www.ilovetocreate.com
- Artist: Suzie Shinseki
This Project Uses
- Jumbo Bank bisque (case) (DUNCA 38164C)
- Jumbo Bank bisque (DUNCA 38164)
- Stylus Tool (DUNCA TL411)
- No. 10 Round brush (DUNCA SB812) Discontinued
- No. 1 Liner brush (DUNCA SB802) Discontinued
- Light Grey (DUNCA CN201-002) Discontinued
- Dark Black (DUNCA CN253-002) Discontinued
- Light Pink (DUNCA CN341-002)
1. Wipe elephants with damp sponge to remove any dust.
2. Brush three coats Light Pink to elephant.
3. Paint two coats of Black inside eyes. Let dry.
4. *If desired, use sharp tip of stylus and scratch small white dot in eye for highlight.
5. Carefully brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance over entire elephant.
6. If “dry footing” do not paint bottom of feet. Place on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
7. If glazing bottom of feet, apply two coats of Pure Brilliance. Let dry. Stilt and fire to cone 06.
8. Repeat above steps only using Light Gray over elephant.