MO-RE is a high purity boron nitride solvent with exceptional release for Stainless Steel, Ceramic and Frit Casting Molds.
- Glass release clean with no spiked edges or film left behind
1. Shake can vigorously for 1 min. before use to ensure proper suspension of contents.
2. Hold can at a 45 degree angle during application
3. Distance the can 10 to 14 inches (26-36 cm) from object
4. Spray in a swift, sweeping motion beginning off surface of object, continuing off other side
5. On needed basis, rotate small objects
6. Allow full 5-10 min. drying time
7. Apply a light second coating once first coat has completely dried
This is a self-leveling product; initial application will appear wet.
If glass is difficult to release, a full drying time was not applied.
If you find the product is leaving 'scum or glass' - too much product has been applied.
Once MO-RE is applied to ceramic molds, other primers will no longer be effective.
MO-RE can withstand firing schedules from 500 degrees F/260 degrees C to 1600 degrees F/872 degrees C.
MO-RE Spray N' Fuse Mold Release Spray (8 oz.)
- Item Code: GLASSSPRAY05