These black enamel formula decals come in a variety of images and are sure to add an additional level of interest to your artwork. Measures 4" x 4" square. Approximately 50-60 images per decal.
1. Clean the glass surface where the decal will go.
2. Remove wax paper barrier from the decal.
3. Soak the decal in a bowl of warm water for 15-30 seconds until the decal easily slides off the paper. (Leaving it in to long will result in the
decal floating off the paper surface)
4. Use a paper towel to blot out any excess water and smooth any air bubbles. If air bubbles are not smoothed out, tiny air holes may pop
through the decal when fired.
5. Change water frequently after soaking several decals to remove impurities.
6. ALL MOISTURE MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE FIRING. OVERNIGHT DRYING IS RECOMMENDED.
7. Decals are placed on you FINISHED fire polished piece. DO NOT CLEAR CAP DECALS.
Cats Glass Decals
- Item Code: GLDM-SCA